Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My fist his ass

Fisting B was one of the most intense scenes I've ever experienced.

It was deliciously kinky and sometimes scary.  I was concerned with hurting him but we took it slow and we both enjoyed it immensely.  Apparently I have a really dirty mouth (really?!), he should have known that from our strap on experience, but I guess I really let loose with the dirty talk while fisting his ass.  B looked like he was going to go insane with pleasure. A sex swing would have made it better but I think it would be hard to hide that from his kid lol. I hate driving out to his house, but I'll be making the drive a lot more often now.

Now if only I can make cuckold hubby stop teasing me about it..running around covering his ass, telling me I'm weird....hell yeah I'm weird. Sniffing my hand - B is very clean and gloves were worn.

I'd really like to find a pair of rubber gloves that go up to the shoulder, I find them hot in a fetish kind of way.  I'll look around and see if I can perhaps find some at an industrial or veterinary supply store.