Friday, October 1, 2010

Fisting B's Bottom

I met B summer before last on a popular adult meeting site. He had hot pictures of him fucking himself with dildos and photos of him being fucked by women with strap-ons so I responded and we met soon after.

He’s a great guy, polite, spunky, fun and has a total craving for large insertions in his ass. He brought out the first strap on and I went to town on him, then he pulled out the “whopper” a big huge black strap-on. I was amazed and dripping watching his asshole gobble it up. At the end of the evening he suggested that maybe “next time we could have sex”, I didn’t respond, B doesn’t meet my standard physically. He also suggested that next time I could try to fist him.

Since that meet, up until recently, we mostly just kept in touch over MSN. He doesn’t have his son this weekend so I’m going to take the long drive over and fist B’s ass. This would be my first anal fisting experience. I’m looking forward to it and so is he. He says it’s very difficult for him to find a woman who is into strap-ons let alone interested in fisting him. Good thing we met. I’m looking forward to stretching his little blonde ass and screwing my hand around in it to see how he responds.

Note:Happened Saturday Oct 2. Follow up post to cum!