Saturday, September 25, 2010

Date Night Updates

I know  you want to know how it went.  I'll preface by saying I've only slept 2 hours and I'm dead tired so typos may appear:

My date picking me up:  When he called to say he was minutes away I noticed cuckold husband slip into the bath room to comb his hair.  I guess he needed to look good for the man who was going to come and take me away and fuck me? lol

What I wore:  Thank you to all of you who voted. I wore my back dress and boots. It's a very simple yet very tight dress that goes just below my knees with a small slit on one side. I wore it with my high-heeled boots.  I curled my hair and piled it loosely on top of my head.  With the knowing that my lover had a jucuzzi hotel room I didn't wear much makeup other than several coats of mascara and red M.A.C lip gloss.  Sweaty sex would just ruin my make up any way. I didn't wear a bra and wore my thongs with the jeweled strings.

What we did: We went to a popular mall to watch a movie. I decided I would rather strut around and get reacquainted with him.  It was fun and exciting fawning over him knowing that in such a popular mall someone could see us -  some one who doesn't know I am in a cuckold relationship with my husband. It was also exceedingly erotic to walk through that mall turned on and braless in a tight black dress with a hot man on my arm. We then went for dinner where he sat next to me stole kisses, stared at my nipples and rubbed my pussy until it was wet and throbbing.  When the waitress asked how the food was he licked his fingers and said it was delicious.  She had no idea he was talking about my pussy juice and not the food. Neither of us finished our meals and went back to his hotel.

Hotel: We had too much champagne, sex on the edge of the jacuzzi, sex in the jacuzzi, wet sex on the bed,  The highlight probably getting eaten out while sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi and rubbing my feet up an down his back and him picking me up and fucking me in the mirrored bathroom so I could watch his shiny black body thrust into me.

Homecoming: I had no creampie for my cuckold I used a condom with my lover...sorry boys. My husband commented several times on how "fucked up" I looked..tired, lipgloss sucked off, lips chapped,  hair ruined and sore. It was unusual that he was so wide-awake that early on a Saturday morning.  He was obviously waiting up for me. We went to the bed room I stripped down and straddled his lap and told him about all of the date...slowly leading up to the sexual details while he sucked my nipples and sniffed me all over.  He likes to smell another man on me. Since I had no creampie for him I let him fuck me to make his own. He kept asking me if my lover fucked me like how he was and if my date had a bigger cock and hurt me with it.  I told him the truth and told him my lover fucked me better.  I kept calling out my lover's pet name and cuckold hubby came quickly...as usual.  The then ate his own cream pie. I shared some deep cummy kisses with him.

So I had a great night and morning. I haven't gotten nearly enough sleep but I'm going to start my day. Every time I walk by cuckold husband I whisper to him how sore my pussy is. He just loves it.