Saturday, September 25, 2010

Feminists, female supremacists and whores - A serious post

I am a feminist.  I believe that women have value, our experiences are unique, worth studying and praising and that historically we have been oppressed, mislabeled, and exploited.

Women's sexuality is an obsession and is largely defined by men. The definitions are often faulty yet they affect all women none-the-less.  As girls we are raised to protect our sexuality "wait for marriage" defend the pussy from the cock.  As women we are expected to be sexual dynamos. We are rarely raised to be truly sexual beings who express our sexuality how we choose in conditions that we feel comfortable with.

Whores

The good whore: The one who is available to the man who is labeling her as such. She acts in a way and within a context that a man accepts.  E.g. if you are wild in bed with a man you are a good dirty sexy whore.  My husband often refers to me excitedly as a whore in swinger/cuckolding situations, it heightens the excitement for both of us I realize he does so because I am doing something that he accepts as it turns him on.

The bad whore: One who is not available or not available in a context that a man is willing to accept.  A sexually liberated woman that a man is not interested in/attracted to is often labeled by him as a whore. Many men label women who reject them as whores.  If she has sex with others but not him and that doesn't turn him on she is a whore. If she doesn't do or respond as he would like she is labeled a bitch or whore. Often if a Domme will play with a man for free she is " Asian Mistress"  and "Asian Goddess" if she will not play with him at all or will only play in the context of financial reward she is demoted to "chink whore" status.  The women is the same, her actions are the same but what changes the label she is given is what the man is willing to accept. The bad label whore is not compartmentalized it is meant to explain her whole being. With regards to women who demand financial reward if you do not want to pay walk away. If that is what she wants and she is not interested or attracted to you should she play with you simply because you have dangling flesh between your legs? The traditional whore is a practitioner of the oldest profession because the market is always there.

A woman is free to embrace or reject the title of whore.  I believe that society as a whole places too much value on men's opinions and feelings on women's sexuality.  I define my own sexuality.  Offline I am not interested in labeling men's sexuality other than within  the context of kink if I deem that man a suitable partner.  Either I find him desireable/worthy as a playmate or I don't.  If I don't I do not care what he does with his dick, ass and mouth. Also I have no desire of pleasing a man, simply to please him.  I please him because/when it arouses me to do so and because he is of some value to me.

I am a self-aware woman and I am aware, especially being a PSO, that many men will move a woman up and down the scale from Goddess to whore based on his own wants.What changes is the man's mind set not the actual woman or her actual value (maybe then a whore is a fictional being  like a unicorn.)

Many real-time and phone submissives are very moody and fickle.  They focus on their sexual arousal, mental and or physical, and their need for attention and have very little interest in the mental sacrifice and commitment that is needed to be truly and skillfully submissive. In the context of phone I am more understanding of this.  I am not accepting of it but I realize that many of my callers have never served a dominant woman and not in a situation that has allowed them to develop a personal relationship with one. They call me to get immediate gratification. For many though cloaked in submission, phone sex is just what it is phone sex and simply a fantasy they flip off into for a few minutes.Some of these very men believe that men are superior to women.

Part of my dominance stems from my strong awareness of male's views on my sexuality.  I choose to define it for myself,  I use their definitions to my advantage, I dance on the edges of tradition and I make no apologies for having a clit and liking to feel it tingle. I make no apologies for falling outside of the little acceptable circle of marriage.  I make no apologies for enjoying, providing and charging for phone domination. I do not charge for my physical touch because I only play with those that I want to and I am very selective.  To the women that do charge for real-time because they enjoy what they do and have a desired skill I say more power to you...go on with yo bad self ;-)

Having a penis does not give authority to have an opinion that actually counts with regards to being able to quantify the  value of a woman within the 5 letter word whore.The term john is not given nearly the same power. That's because throughout history men have made the rules and things were stacked in their favor.

I can be a whore and a saint.  I act according to my desires and my value is not stuffed up my pussy and dependent on what man I give or do not give it to and under what terms I do or do not.

Whore and bitch when used negatively are terms used by the frustrated because they lack creativity and feel entitled because their sex organs hang on the outside.

Part of my dominance comes from my nature, part of it from such realizations.  There is something to munch on regarding true female supremacy.  Whether a man is at my feet or not I believe in female superiority because of our nature and our experiences.

The biggest whore you know may be the biggest feminist and female supremacist, you just do not realize it because she is not wearing flannel and work boots and doesn't reject all cocks.

 Miss Lenore

1 800 863 5478 ext 0189-9257