Saturday, September 4, 2010

Off to meet a couple (maybe play)

I consider myself as bi-situational.  I enjoy women in sexual situations but I prefer men.  Hubby and I were having a rather boring Saturday when when we were invited by a couple that we have been in contact with from a popular sex site to meet for drinks (implied possible play).

So cucky hubby and I will be heading out in a few hours.  I'm always a little bit nervous meeting potential playmates for the first time.  I'm mostly nervous about being disappointed.  The couple has not swapped face photos with us and we can respect that, but the hubby of the couple looks tasty, tall, slim and silver haired, the wife is curvy with delicious pink nipples. They are around our age and professional so if nothing happens I trust we will at least have a few laughs and good conversation.

Another thing I get nervous about is eating pussy.  I'm very confident and experienced with men but not nearly as much with women.  I enjoy licking pussy but I do it more out of reciprocal politeness and for a visual turn on for the men ( I only enjoy females when playing with other couples) I lavish the soft wet kiss of a female.  For me kissing, petting and sucking the nipples of a horny soft skinned woman is almost better than the sex.  I guess the real bottom line is I love dick and penetration.  I crave the powerful presence (and pounding) of men.



I've been in the mood for the last few days.  Hopefully our meet for drinks will turn into a pleasurable evening.  I'm off to figure out what to wear.  I want to look sexy but not intimidating.  I find that when meeting couples one on one it's best to not outshine the other woman too much or else there is an unspoken tension/jealousy right from the start and her husband may be distracted by me.

I'm looking forward to this evenings potential, but in the back of my mind I know that it's time for me to go out and get smashed by huge cock soon.  I think I'll involve hubby, he loves to watch. 

You know I think I'll go with what I call my "Betty Crocker" black dress and pearls, perhaps with my hair up. It gets me off to look like the perfect, conservative,  professional couple in the eyes of others, when we know full well we swingers looking to lick and fuck.  I'm not going to bother wearing panties though ;-) and perhaps I'll wear my  nippleless bra.

I'm off for a quick workout before we get ready.