Sunday, September 5, 2010

The pain of a small penis

I have encountered  ridiculously small men in my life.  When I was in my late teens and didn't really know much better I encountered my first, however after a few of jabs with his pathetic nub I told him to stop.  We finished up with oral and I never spoke to him again.

 Now that I'm older if a man presents me with a tiny penis I literally get mad.  It's a strange feeling - a mixture of heartache, headache, rage and disgust.  It's insulting that a man would insult me by initially seducing me full well knowing that he cannot please me. If you are hung light a light switch approach another woman not one of my caliber.  I've seen cocks that are not just below average but absolutely ridiculous, to the point where I wonder if they have a medical condition.  If I want to bump clits I'll go find a woman not a hairy, heavy breathing, gimp with a man clit that looks like an outtie belly button surrounded by wiry hair.

If its small it ends. I leave or I tell them to get out why waste my fucking time? Some men have reacted with anger but my anger has out matched theirs.