Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My New Listing On Niteflirt - Plunge it in me deep

I've created a more "traditional" line on Niteflirt.  I enjoy hard rough sex with well endowed alpha males.

I have experience in the swinger and cuckold lifestyle and I enjoy brandishing a hard strap on. That being said though, I like good hard fucking. A hard cock head in my mouth, the warm explosion of cum on my face excite me as I love to be a show off whore. The sinful delights of anal sex and rimming are always welcomed.

I work out hard and I'm very flexible. I'm petite but I'm a size queen.I love it when you are kinky and dominant if we click right. I get off being stuffed with a hard cock while being called names. Do you want me to service your friends too, while my husband is at home or tied to a chair and forced to watch?

I have a sexy mature voice and I'm a good listener. I pick up on what a fella wants. So I'd love it if you would call me now. 


1-800-TO-FLIRT
9476-267
Call Button