Thursday, September 23, 2010

What should I wear on my date on Friday Night? VOTE NOW

 I was reading a book and sipping a lovely glass of wine when my chocolate former football player stud called to say he was in town.  He has promised dinner, a show and is staying at a hotel with a jacuzzi. I lo-ouhhhhve jacuzzi sex.

We love to show each other off in public and we make a great looking couple.  I love his smooth chocolate skin, bright smile and sexy shaved head. You know what else I like about him too *wink*

I often let cuckold hubby pick my outfit from head to toe, but he lacks creativity - he'll pick a low cut blouse, short tight skirt and stay up stockings every time. What he doesn't understand is that it is getting COLD, that my dates with this stud are usually active mini golf, walk in a park etc and that the short skirt and blouse thing are starting to seem like a uniform to me.

I really get a kick out of how my cuckold husband talks about my date like he knows him, like he's his friend, I guess based on all of the things that I've told him, but when my lover comes to pick me up my damn husband can't muster any other words to him than "how you doing?"and tries to make awkward conversation about sports with him (like he's a man's man lol). Yes it's an awkward situation but he should be used to it by now...besides he likes it.

Help me out. What should I wear on our Friday night date, keeping in mind that it is getting a little chilly here:





What should I wear on my date?
Skinny jeans, funky off the shoulder yellow top,heels
Curve hugging black dress, hair up, knee boots
Chinese style silk tunic, leggings, heeled booties
Skinny jeans, tight white t shirt, knee boots




  
pollcode.com free polls