Friday, September 10, 2010

Tales of lewd cum-filled, debauchery - how this "phone sex operator" operates

It actually just dawned on me that I'm a "phone sex operator." I've never liked the term because in my mind I get visions of a woman sitting in a call centre, with a fake husky voice going "oh baby oh baby I'm cuuu-ummming!!!", while she files her nails.

I don't feel like I'm doing phone sex, though I know that essentially I am.  I don't feel that way because I specialize in sissy and cuckold calls so I really get into them. I consider myself more of a story teller and evil instigator.  I listen to what a caller is saying, and just as importantly not saying and then I set a scene with vivid description, then I encourage the caller to be the biggest cuckold or sissy that he can be and then some. I'm a painter of images in the mind of the man who calls me.



Based on my experiences, natural dominance and perhaps the fact that I'm an avid reader, cuckold and sissy calls are my natural favorite. I enjoy doing them.  I do calls more for the enjoyment than the money. My cucky hubby can't fuck but he sure can provide.

I listen then weave my tales of debauchery and hot smut. I weave a vivid scenario that intertwines the threads of what a man desires and often fears. I always take my call in a quite place, when I'm talking with a man I'm talking to him. I clear my mind and free myself of distractions.

Some gentleman simply phone to chat about cuckolding and sissification, some call to ask me questions about my experiences and that is enjoyable as well. Some men call to tell me their stories, they want to share their fantasies and experiences with me, which is somewhat flattering because there are many women that they could have called. Some are just outright nasty (my favorites) they make it clear they want cum in their mouths or huge cocks to stretch them open. I also love to hear whimpers and sobs.

The term "phone sex operator" seems too simplistic and robotic for what I do, however that is the common title. Despite the disagreeable title I can say that I really love what I do.