Wednesday, September 8, 2010

How cuckolding brings us closer

His excited protests
His eyes begging for my attention
His heaving chest and twitching cock
His vulnerable gagging noises
His greedy licks and slurps
His moans of pleasure and pain
His feeble attempts at resistance
His discomfort yet wiliness to endure the ridicule and taunts of my lovers
Knowing that he understands what it feels like to have huge cock plunge into a sensitive greedy hole
Knowing that he has experienced the salty, metallic taste of sperm on his tongue
Knowing that he to has swallowed, the salty warmth sliding down his throat
The tenderness he learns when putting on my delicate stockings
His stall worth patience waiting for me to come home from a date
Watching him tenderly lick and suck sacs full of hot seed
Guiding him to accept what he is good for and what he will never be good at
Working together -  cock in my mouth balls in his or visa versa
Watching the moment of impact as cum splatters on his face
The sinful satisfaction of having cock taken out of my pussy and slid into his mouth
Teaching him that he can never satisfy me the way my lovers can
Providing support, coaxing and guidance to help him be a good little cuckie and cock worshipper
Taking away his responsibility for his own orgasm
His absolute arousal and excitement as I moan and scream
Allowing him to listen to the powerful, hypnotizing rhythm of balls slapping against me
Allowing him a release from the stereotype of masculinity
His excited fear and relinquishment of power as I stroke my lover off on to his ball gagged face
Allowing him to relinquish control as I slide my strap into his hungry man pussy
Allowing him to lie beneath me for a first hand view of hard steel stretching my wetness
Allowing him to lick the sweat off of my lovers broad, dark back as he pleases me
Allowing him to tenderly kiss my wedding ring
Allowing him to clean me and explore me in the most intricate way using his tongue
Teaching him to withhold the humiliation of licking his own cum off of my lovers feet and thanking him for doing to me what he never could

All of these things bring us closer together - a cuckoldress and her cuckold